I am NOT responsible for possible damage to the PSP
* PSP with a date code below 8C
* Memory Stick (256 MB or more. but not more than 8 GB)
* Pandora battery
* Rains MMS Maker [Download
* EBOOT 5.00 [Download
Rain's Ultra Lite MMS Maker allows you to create the magic stick without a PSP with CFW completely from the PC.
This works, unlike Pandora Delxue smoothly on Windows Vista PCs.
Pandora Battery required:
The MMS Maker only creates the magic stick and not a Pandora battery.Create magic stick with Rain's MMS Maker
1. Download Rain's Ultra Lite MMS Makers
and FW 5.00
2. Go with the PSP in USB mode or put the memory stick into your PC. Backup your files from the stick to the hard disk, if it is not empty.
3. Extract the archives. Copy the unpacked FW EBOOT 5.00 in the same folder of the Rain's Ultra Lite MMS Makers.
Then starts the RainsUltraLiteMMS.exe
4. In the window you choose now to Drive Letter to the drive letter of your memory sticks. If the PSP is connected via USB, this should happen automatically.
5. Then makes a catch in Memory Stick format.
Note: this will delete all data from the stick. Power before then describe the stick manually update or addition is the check in the backup memory stick.
6. Then click on the button to create the magic stick to Make MMS and wait until the process is complete (Make MMS is finished).
1. Take the PSP that you want to downgrade to hand and there lies one of the Magic Stick.
2. Hold L
and press submit then the Pandora Battery into the PSP and waiting until a menu appears as long as .
3. The menu is kept in the Sony-style, so do not be surprised. Selects the first entry from 5.00 M33 Install and wait until the installation of the CFW is.
4. After the downgrade to 5.00 M33-4 you have to your settings such as username, time, and system language to reconfigure.
Memory Stick into Normal state
1. Magic Memory Stick insert
2. Format the MS (in System Settings)